Need to Become Certified in ACLS, BLS, PALS, or NRP in Alaska?
We provide online ACLS Certification or Recertification, BLS Certification or Recertification, PALS Certification or Recertification, and NRP Certification or Recertification in Alaska. Our 100% online course is accepted by almost all Alaska employers (a select few may require a skills test in addition to passing the online test.)
With our easy to use system, you'll be able to study and take the ACLS certification test online as well as other lifesaving skills courses, quickly learning the information required to pass the final exam(s).
Cardiovascular Health in Alaska
According to America's Health Rankings, Alaska ranks 25th out of the states for death caused by heart disease or cardiovascular event. The percentage of adults who reported being told by a health professional that they have angina or coronary heart disease in 2016 is 3.9 - down from 4.2 in 2015.
Alaska benefits from a high per capita public health funding, high immunization coverage among adolescents, and ready availability of primary care physicians, but struggles with a high rate of drug deaths, a high prevalence of excessive drinking, and a large disparity in health status by education level.
Physical inactivity among adults stands at 22.5%, infant mortality at 6.5 deaths per 1,000 live births, and cardiovascular deaths at 229.9 per 100,000 population.
ACLS certification, BLS certification, NRP certification, and PALS certification in Alaska can help save lives in case of an emergency. You can achieve ACLS certification or online ACLS renewal online easily with our program, and be ready when such skills are needed.
Why Seek ACLS Certification in Alaska?
There are many careers which now require employees to obtain and maintain certification in one or more skills areas. You may need ACLS, BLS, PALS, or NRP certification to work any of the following jobs:
- Physicians (medical practitioners) and medical assistants
- Nursing professionals and associates such as practical nurses and assistant nurses
- Midwifery professionals and associates
- Paramedical practitioners, ambulance officers, ambulance paramedics, emergency medical technicians, and emergency paramedics
- Respiratory technologists and anesthesia technicians
- Medical imaging and therapeutic equipment technicians, such as MRI technologists and mammographers
- Medical and pathology laboratory technicians, such as blood bank technicians
- Medical prosthetic technicians
- Pharmacists and associates including pharmaceutical technicians and assistants
- Dentists, dental assistants, hygiene therapists, and prosthetic technicians
- Physiotherapists and assistants
- Psychologists, psychiatrists, and psychotherapists
- Nutritionists and dietitians
- Audiologists and speech therapists
- Ophthalmologists and optometrists
- Chiropractors and other alternative or complementary practitioners and associate professionals
- Environmental and occupational health and hygiene professionals
- Community health workers and elder care workers
- Teachers, teaching assistants, and school or daycare employees
- Sports coaches, fitness trainers, and exercise leaders
Online ACLS Certification and ACLS Renewal Requirements in Alaska
You can complete Alaska ACLS certification online, and also do online ACLS renewal every two years to stay certified. CME credits can be earned for certification and recertification.
Some employers may require that you complete a hands-on skills test in person at a certified testing site in addition to your online ACLS certification. The testing site usually charges a small fee. We can supply you with the form to take to the testing site.
On-Site ACLS Skill Testing Centers
Some employers may require that you take a monitored ACLS skills test to achieve your ACLS Certification in Alaska. The following locations may be offering skills testing in your area.
Interior Region EMS Council
2503 18th Ave
Fairbanks, AK 99709-5151
Southeast Region Ems
100 Clothilde Bahovec Way
Sitka, AK 99835-9548
Southern Region EMS
6130 Tuttle Pl
Anchorage, AK 99507-7102
Mat-Su Regional Medical Center
2500 S Woodworth Loop
Palmer, AK 99645-8984
Central Mat-Su Fire Dept
101 W. Swanson Ave.
Wasilla, AK 99654
6320 S. Airpark
Anchorage, AK 99502
Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation
PO Box 528
Bethel, AK 99559
4510 Old International Airport Rd
Anchorage, AK 99512
South Peninsula Hospital
4300 Bartlett Street
Homer, AK 99603
Ready to Earn your ACLS Certification Online?
It's easy to get started; just sign up and follow the steps to gain access to free online study materials. Do the work from anywhere, and test anytime to instantly receive your printable certification card upon achieving a passing grade. Our 100% online course includes the following features:
- Nationally & Internationally Accepted
- 100% Online Training and Testing
- All Online Study Materials Included Free
- Unlimited Practice Tests and Final Exam Retakes
- No On-Site Testing (unless employer required)
- Based on Latest AHA and ECC/ILCOR Guidelines
- Courses Qualify for CME Credits
- Instant Printable Certification Cards
- Hard-Copy Wallet Card Mailed Free
You can become ACLS certified or renew ACLS certification in as little as a few hours, and pursue BLS, PALS, or NRP certification online as well.
Sign up for online ACLS, BLS, PALS, or NRP certification or renewal today!
We provide online ACLS certification and recertification classes to the following major Alaska cities and others:
FAQs about Alaska ACLS, BLS, PALS, and NRP Certification
Are your online ACLS, PALS, BLS, and NRP certification courses valid in Alaska?
Yes, all of our courses are accepted across the state.
Do you offer free shipping for my BLS, PALS, NRP, or ACLS certification card?
We will ship your card (and your continuing education certificate) for free; they should arrive in 3 - 5 business days.
Do you have training centers for PALS, ACLS, NRP, and BLS certification in Alaska?
We do not have any local training centers since our courses are 100% online and you can complete your ACLS certification from anywhere in just a few hours on the device of your choice.
Where are your online Alaska PALS, ACLS, BLS, or ACLS courses accepted?
Our certification program is accepted throughout the United States and internationally.
Additional Resources for Alaska Health Professionals:
Alaska Medical Board
University of Alaska Anchorage School of Medicine
CDC – Alaska Health Facts